WBA: Anthony Joshua To Defend Title Against Luis Ortiz
British boxer Anthony Joshua has been ordered by the World Boxing Association (WBA) to defend his title against Cuba’s Luis Ortiz.
The WBA says Joshua and Ortiz have 30 days from August 3 to agree the fight.
The 27-year-old had been due to face Wladimir Klitschko in a rematch before the Ukrainian retired on Thursday.
Joshua has also been told he must face IBF mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev before December 2 or risk losing his belt.Follow Us on Social Media